Welcome! I love reading, and I love sharing books with other people just because it was a good read! I've loaned out and given away tons of books just because I believe the story was so good it should be shared. I have read thousands of books, from classics to sci-fi to mysteries, and even childrens' books! I'll read almost anything put in front of me, and I want to share when I find a good read, regardless of the genre!
**Feel free to send me any requests for genre types or reading orders!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Couple of Series That Are The Most Fun To Read!!

I like funny books. Anything that makes me laugh is up for grabs! If you like funny books, here are my most favorite 'laughs:'

1. Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels.

  • These books are loads of laughs. I have a crazy family that is so like the Stephanie's family that I can't help but associate with these novels. Definitely has women humor. Anything by this author is just fun to read! 
2. Gena Showalter's Tales of an ExtraOrdinary Girl.
  • Great story line, and this author is an amazing writer! You will laugh a lot and will thoroughly enjoy the characters and the situations they get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment