Welcome! I love reading, and I love sharing books with other people just because it was a good read! I've loaned out and given away tons of books just because I believe the story was so good it should be shared. I have read thousands of books, from classics to sci-fi to mysteries, and even childrens' books! I'll read almost anything put in front of me, and I want to share when I find a good read, regardless of the genre!
**Feel free to send me any requests for genre types or reading orders!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Book Club for Dog Owners!

If you have a dog, you need to get these books! They are amazing. My dog has allergies and is a klutz, so I was just looking for a first aid book, but I found this one with a whole bunch of other cool books! Plus its a book club, so I get more books! Sweet!! Here's the site: Go Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment