Welcome! I love reading, and I love sharing books with other people just because it was a good read! I've loaned out and given away tons of books just because I believe the story was so good it should be shared. I have read thousands of books, from classics to sci-fi to mysteries, and even childrens' books! I'll read almost anything put in front of me, and I want to share when I find a good read, regardless of the genre!
**Feel free to send me any requests for genre types or reading orders!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Great Inspirational Books When You're Having a Bad Day!

I had a pretty bad day yesterday. :( But I hate staying mad and upset, so I usually try to make myself feel better by reading something more...touching and uplifting. So, this is my favorite inspirational site that sells "feel-better" books. You can check them out by selecting the link below. They seem to help me from staying too mad or frustrated on my bad days.
Go Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment