Welcome! I love reading, and I love sharing books with other people just because it was a good read! I've loaned out and given away tons of books just because I believe the story was so good it should be shared. I have read thousands of books, from classics to sci-fi to mysteries, and even childrens' books! I'll read almost anything put in front of me, and I want to share when I find a good read, regardless of the genre!
**Feel free to send me any requests for genre types or reading orders!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Book Club and Read-of-the Month!

I enjoy discussing a book I've read with my family and friends, and sometimes even complete strangers! I truly enjoy discussing the ins and outs and interesting plots lines, characters, etc. So, I started a book club on Facebook. I will NOT designate a genre, as I hope to expand some genre horizons with the club. If you want to join the forums and chats, please check out the "Read-of-the-Month" below, and click the link on the left to join us on Facebook. Otherwise, if you have a request/recommendation, feel free to post it there! Thanks!

Read-of-the-Month (Dec. 2011):
          The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Note: Don't like the genre or book suggested? Don't worry! Make a recommendation and we might read it for the next month! I will not put 2 books of the same genre/series for back-to-back months, to be sure that we are not always (or often) reading the same genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment